Australia Tour (12 Days)
- City tour of Melbourne
- Guided tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- Penguin Parade at Philip Island
- Visit the Koala Centre en route to Philip Island
- Enjoy Sea World. An exhilarating Helicopter ride at Sea World.
- Movie World. Famous show at the Jupiter.
- Kuranda rainforest with Skyrail Cableway
- The Great Barrier Reef on Big Cat’s Green Island Cruise.
- Ocean Road.
DAY 1 CHENNAI – MELBOURNE
- Sydney Showboat Cruise with Indian dinner.
- City tour of Sydney with Bondi Beach.
- Sydney Opera House.
- Go up the Sydney Tower to the observatory with Oz Trek.
- The 4D experience
- Ocean Road.
DAY 2 MELBOURNE
- Assemble at Chennai International Airport - After immigration formalities catch a ight on way to Melbourne.
DAY 3 MELBOURNE
- Arrive Melbourne. Indian Dinner and transfer to Hotel.
DAY 4 MELBOURNE - BRISBANE - GOLD COAST
- Half day Melbourne city tour which includes China Town, Swanston street, Collins street, Treasury house, Fitzroy garden, Parliament house, St. Patrick Cathedral, Federation Square, Flinders street station, Yarra river.
- After Indian lunch proceed to Koala Conservation Centre.
- The new centre allows visitors to stroll among the gum trees and come to face to face with some of the Koalas roaming within their natural habitat.
- Then proceed to Phillip Island Nature Park. The Penguin Parade in which little Penguins come ashore in groups, attracts visitors from all over the world.
- After witnessing the Penguin parade in the evening transfer to Hotel. Indian Dinner.
DAY 5 MELBOURNE - GOLD COAST
- After breakfast transfer to Melbourne Airport. Flight to Brisbane. On arrival city tour. Then proceed to Gold Coast. Transfer to hotel.
DAY 6 MELBOURNE - GOLD COAST – CAIRNS
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Thereafter proceed for Sea World tour. Sea World is a marine mammal park, oceanarium and a theme park.
- It has more than exciting rides, attractions and shows. With its commitment to marine research and rescue, it’s is a place visitors can learn about and make contact with a variety of marine life.
- On return Indian Dinner and leisure activities.
DAY 7 MELBOURNE – CAIRNS
- After early breakfast, check-out of hotel and proceed to Movie World.
- Run by famous Warner Bros. it is the only place where you can lose yourself in a world of fantasy and fun. Here you can meet your favourite stars and super heroes and experience a world class adventure rides and an array of stunning shows. There will be adventure at every turn.
- In the evening transfer to Brisbane airport on way to Cairns. Dinner on ight. On arrival transfer to Hotel.
DAY 8 MELBOURNE – KURANDA
- Today we will be going for a full day tour of Great Barrier Reef. It has been adjusted as one of the seven natural wonders of the world by CNN and it can be seen from outer space too. It is the world largest coral reef system in about 900 islands covering an area of 2600 kms. It has unique rainforests, surrounded by white sandy beaches with abundant marine life.
- We will be witnessing the marine life in air-conditioned comfort on a semi-submarine. With commentary, we will have a diver’s view of the coral reef and other marine life. Indian Dinner.
DAY 9 SYDNEY
- After breakfast we will be proceeding to Kuranda Rain forest tour.
- The rainforest around Kuranda has been home to the Djabugay people for over 10,000 years. One way by Sky Rail. Running above the Barron Gorge National Park from the Cairns suburb of Caravonica to Kuranda. Indian Dinner.
DAY 10 SYDNEY - CANBERRA – SYDNEY
- Breakfast. Then transfer to Airport – Flight to Sydney- On arrival transfer to Show Boat Cruise. The Sydney Show Boat is Australia’s most luxurious authentic paddle wheeler.
- A wonderful combination of great scenery, delicious food and ¬ne entertainment have made the Sydney showboat dinner one of Sydney’s most popular night out. Transfer to hotel
DAY 11 SYDNEY
- After breakfast at hotel, we will be undertaking Canberra City tour covering Parliament House, Capitol Hill, Diplomatic Houses, National Library, Lake Burley Grif¬n. After western lunch commonwealth park, War Memorial & Museum and back to Sydney – Indian Dinner.
DAY 12 SYDNEY – CHENNAI
- Today half day Sydney City tour. We will be covering Sydney Opera House (only from outside), The Rocks, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Botanical Gardens, Bondi Beach, The Gap, King Cross. After lunch return to hotel. Evening reserved for shopping. Indian Dinner.
After breakfast transfer to Sydney airport. Arrival to Chennai.