China Tour - Shanghai, Beijing, , Hongkong & Macau (10 Days Tours)
Day 01:(03/05/2016 Tue) Chennai
Assemble at Anna International Airport at 22:30 hrs
Day 02:(04/05/2016 Wed)(D) Chennai – Hongkong - Shanghai
Dept to Hongkong By Cathay Pacific Airlines CX632 at 01:40 hrs. Arrive Hongkong at 09:53 hrs. Immediate connection to Shanghai by Dragon Air KA 804 at 10:55 hrs. Arrive Shanghai at 13:30 hrs. Upon your arrival at Shanghai, China's most cosmopolitan city, your personal guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. After dinner, your guide will escort you to have a short walk to the bund to see the beautiful night view of Shanghai.
Greenland Jiulong Hotel ***
Day 3:(05/05/2016 Thu) (B, L, D)
Add：No.601 Liyang Road Shanghai China 200030
After breakfast, you will visit the Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden and Yuyuan Market. Tour the Bund, Nanjing Road and then get a bird's eye view of Shanghai from the Oriental Pearl TV Tower. Enjoy a wonderful Acrobatic Show in the evening.
Day 4: (06/05/2016 Fri) (B, L, D)
- Shanghai Museum: often ranked as China's best museum, it is the biggest museum in China with a fine collection of over 120,000 pieces of Chinese artifacts.
- Yu Garden: located in the Old Town of Shanghai and laid out in 1559 AD by a powerful Ming official, Yu Garden recreates a beautiful landscape of pagodas, pavilions, rockeries, fountains, ancient trees and precious flowers.
- Yuyuan Market: Outside the Yu Garden, a bustling market with different snacks and The Bund (the word “Bund” was derived from Anglo-Indian word meaning quay): Where the great trading houses and banks had their headquarters in 1920s and 1930s, about a mile long, it is the city's fulcrum.
- Nanjing Road: known as “China's No.1 Shopping Street”with a huge of merchandise on sale.
- The Oriental Pearl TV Tower: standing opposite to the Bund in the Pudong area by the bank of Huangpu River, with 468-meter height, it is the highest TV Tower in Asia and the third highest one in the world, where on the sightseeing - seeing floor, you can get a bird's-eye view of Shanghai.
- Acrobatic Show: Chinese Acrobatics is one of the oldest performing arts with its history tracing back to Neolithic times, during its development in the history, it has been absorbing plentiful merits from the opera, dance and Chinese Kungfu, and formed its own artistic features. Accommodations: Greenland Jiulong Hotel ***
After early breakfast, your local guide will escort you to the railway station for your bullet train to Beijing. The bullet train was first designed for a commercial running speed of 380km/h and it was expected to finish the whole 1,318 K.M. non-stop journey between Beijing and Shanghai in 3 hours 58 minutes. However, its trial run speed was slowed down to 300km/h and it would take about at least 4 hours 48 minutes to finish the whole journey.
upon your arrival at the Beijing railway station; your local guide will meet you and escort you to visit the Summer Palace.
- The Summer Palace: Located on the northwestern outskirts of the city, it was an imperial summer resort of the Qing Dynasty. With its perfect layout, magnificent buildings and enchanting landscape, it is the most splendid classical garden in China.
Tiantan Hotel (Hotel Temple of Heaven)****
Day 5:( 07/05/2016 Sat (B, L, D))
Add:1 Tiyuguan Road , Chongwen District,Beijing 100061, China.
On this day you will first visit Tiananmen Square followed by the magnificent Forbidden City. In the afternoon you will marvel at the incredible Temple of Heaven.
Day 6:( 08/05/2016 Sun) (B, L, D)
- The Tian'anmen Square (Gate of Heavenly Peace): the largest city square in the world and the spiritual heart of China, where the national flag is raised exactly at sunrise everyday.
- The Forbidden City: located in the center of Beijing, used to be the imperial palace of the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years, it is the grandest integral palace complex still remaining in China.
- The Temple of Heaven: the place which was visited yearly by the emperors who performed intricate rituals to insure a good harvest for the whole nation at ancient times. Accommodations: Dong Fang Hotel Beijing
Today you will visit to the magnificent Great Wall (Badaling section) and Sacred road.
Day 7:(09/05/2016 Mon) (B, D )
Beijing – Hongkong
- The Great Wall at Badaling: the most outstanding representation of China's Great Wall, located 70km northwest of Beijing, at an elevation of 1000m, this section was first built during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644 AD) and heavily restored in the 1950s and 1980s. Standing at the strategic highest point from northwest of Beijing and giving access to every direction, Badaling section is the important pass for protecting Beijing City. Badaling section is composed of Guan City and its affiliated Wall, with city platforms, wall platforms and watchtowers along the Wall. The Wall is 8.5 meters high, 6.5 meters wide at the bottom and 5.7 meters wide on the top, which makes it possible for 5 horses or 10 people march abreast on the top. And the surrounding scenery is magnificent and impressive.
- The Sacred Road: the path lined with stone statues of animals, mystical beasts and officials who serve the emperor in his afterlife, through which the sitting emperors would go to perform memorial rituals for the ancestors once a year.
- Accommodations: Dong Fang Hotel Beijing
After early Breakfast porceed to Airport for departure. Beijing to Hongkongg by Dragon Air KA 909 Dept; 10:00 hrs Arrive Hongkong at 13:50 hrs . Lunch in Aircraft)
Day 08 :(10/05/2016 Tue) (B ,Meal Coupon , D)
Hong Kong Breakfast at hotel
- Pick up from Airport and proceed to Hongkong City tour.
- Visit: Aberdeen Fishing Village (sampan ride is optional), Repulse Bay Jewellery Factory & Factory Outlet then transfer to Restaurant for dinner then transfer to Regal Oriental Hotel (4* hotel ).
Then proceed Ocean Park Tour with entrance ticket & meal couponSpend a full day enjoying the wonder of Ocean Park Hong Kong. Get an up close look at penguins, walruses and dolphins as you wander the grounds and check out giant pandas.. Take the family on any of the entertaining amusement park rides, travel over the ocean on a cable car or ride up to incredible views on the outdoor escalator. Your friendly guide will help you make your way through all the excitement. Get great photo ops from the mountain-climbing escalator or a cable car that sails above the park
Day 09 :(11/05/2016 Wed) (B , L , D)
Hong Kong Hotel Breakfast
Day 10:(12/05/2016 Thu ) ( B ,L , D )
Hong Kong / Macau Breakfast at hotel
- Ngong Ping 360 Tour . Ngong Ping 360 is one of Hong Kong's must-see attractions in Hongkong. Located on Lantau Island, it includes an incredible cable car journey and the culturally themed Ngong Ping Village. Ngong Ping Cable Car is a spectacular 5.7km bi-cable ropeway linking Tung Chung and Ngong Ping. The total journey time is between 24 to 30 minutes depending on the weather.
- This is a 1.5 hectare site adjacent to the Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal. As a culturally themed village, it boasts several attractions including Walking with Buddha; Monkey's Tale Theater and Ngong Ping Tea House. It also has a diverse array of retail, dining and entertainment establishments. Street performers entertain visitors with Kungfu demonstrations and acrobatic shows. Additionally, visitors can make wishes at the Bodhi Wishing Shrine. The Buddhist Po Lin Monastery and the world's largest Buddha statue, the bronze Tian Tan, are a leisurely five-minute stroll from the village.
- The number "360" in "Ngong Ping 360" means that passengers have a 360-degree view of Lantau Island. Lunch & Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Hong Kong
Transfer to pier for ferry to Macau
Arrive Macau, meet and proceed Macau City Tour
Day 11:(13/05/2016 Fri) ( B, L )
Macau - Hong Kong Airport
- Visit: Ruins of St. Paul's, Fisherman's Wharf, Na Cha Temple, The City of Walls, A-ma Temple, Casino, souvenir shop. Lunch & Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight in Macau at Golden Dragon Hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Lunch at Indian Restaurant Free time in the morning. Transfer to pier for direct ferry to Hong Kong Airport . By Cathay Pacific Airlines CX 631 at 21:20 Hrs. Arrive Chennai at 00:10 + 1