- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
- Chennai – Guwahati -Chennai
- We use combination of Airlines like Oman Air, Air India, All Nippon Airways, etc.
- Arrival and Departure transfer and tours as mentioned in the itinerary by Deluxe Coach
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour.
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable.
25% Payment on the time of booking
50% One month prior to date of travel
Balance 25% should be provided once Visa and Flight tickets confirmed and handed over
100% payment has to be done prior to the date of travel
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of “Charu Tours & Travels Private Limited.”
FAVOURING NAME :CHARU TRAVELS & TOURS PVT LTD
BRANCH:INDIRA NAGAR CHENNAI
Weather will be mostly Pleasant.
For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|Day 0 to 5||100%|
|Day 6 to 15||75%|
- Air fare
- All Applicable taxes
- All transfer Sightseeing by Air con Vehicle as per the above Itinerary
- Any personal use of Tips, Laundry telephone.
- All meals are provided by Charu Travels in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- Day 1: Guwahati Airport – Shillong
- Day 2: Excursion to Cherrapunjee
- Day 3: Excursion to Mawlynnong & Dawki
- Day 4: Shillong sightseeing - Kaziranga National Park
- Day 5 Kaziranga National Park
- Day 6: Kaziranga National Park – Guwahati
- Day 7: Hotel – Guwahati Airport / Rly Station
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), called 'Scotland of the East". Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay at Shillong
After early breakfast drive to Mawlynnong – “Asia’s Cleanest Village”. Mawlynnong offers many interesting sights such as the living root bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another small rock. Later proceed to Dawki, a small town near India Bangladesh border. Enjoy breathtaking view of the Umangot River. Evening drive back to Shillong. Stay overnight at your hotel in Shillong.
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum & Ward’s Lake. Later transfer to Kaziranga National Park, the home of “One Horned Rhinoceros”, Check in at your hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga
Early morning explores any one zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of Elephant. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park. Return to the resort for breakfast. In the afternoon enjoy jeep safari through the National Park. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
After breakfast drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. Golden sunset cruise on the Brahmaputra (Direct Payment by own). Return to hotel. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
After breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple, etc. Transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.