- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Visit to The Oriental Pearl Tower, Yu Garden, Yuyuan Market and Nanjing Road.
- 2 Bullet train travel
- Visit to The Forbidden City
- Gate of Heavenly Peace – The Tiananmen Square
- Explore Great Wall
- Half -Li River Cruise – Masterpiece of nature
- Elephant Trunk Hill, the badge of Guilin city
- Visit imperial summer resort ,The Summer Palace
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
- Chennai – Hongkong – Shanghai – Hongkong – Chennai
- We use combination of Airlines like Singapore Airlines, Indigo, Airways, etc.
- Arrival and Departure transfer and tours as mentioned in the itinerary by AC Deluxe Coach
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour.
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable.
We will help you process the VISA.
- 25% Payment on the time of booking
- 50% One month prior to date of travel
- Balance 25% should be provided once Visa and Flight tickets confirmed and handed over
- 100% payment has to be done prior to the date of travel
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of “Charu Tours & Travels Private Limited.”
FAVORING NAME :CHARU TRAVELS & TOURS PVT LTD
BRANCH:INDIRA NAGAR CHENNAI
Weather will be mostly Pleasant.
For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|Day 0 to 5||100%|
|Day 6 to 15||75%|
- 01 Night stay at Shenzhen - Hotel Century plaza
- 8 breakfast, 8 Lunches & 08 Dinner
- 9 Indian/local lunches (excluding Gipfel Welt lunch) and 10 Indian / local dinners
- Accommodation on double sharing basis in 3 Star category Hotels
- Air fare
- All Applicable taxes
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- All meals are provided by Charu Travels in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- Shanghai - Beijing
- Beijing – Guilin
- Quilin – Shenzhen
- Shenzhen - Hongkong Airport
Assemble Anna international Airport,depart to shanghai
Arrive at shanghais airport.
Then we come to the Bund, The renowned waterfront district is the city's most famous landmark. The word BUND is of Anglo-India origin meaning embankment on the waterfront. It is also the popular site to enjoy the night view of the city. Standing at Pudong New Area at the east side of Huangpu River, Oriental TV Tower was completed on October 1, 1994. The tower has a height of 468 meters. With multi-functions of sightseeing, catering, shopping, amusement and accommodations, this tower has become the symbol of the city and a popular tourist attraction in Shanghai.
The Bund (the word “Bund” was derived from Anglo-Indian word meaning quay): Where the great trading houses and banks had their headquarters in 1920s and 1930s, about a mile long, it is the city's fulcrum.
After breakfast, you will visit the The Oriental Pearl Tower, Yu Garden, Yuyuan Market and Nanjing Road. Enjoy a wonderful Acrobatic Show in the evening.
- The Oriental Pearl TV Tower: standing opposite to the Bund in the Pudong area by the bank of Huangpu River, with 468-meter height, it is the highest TV Tower in Asia and the third highest one in the world, where on the sightseeing - seeing floor, you can get a bird's-eye view of Shanghai.
- Yu Garden: located in the Old Town of Shanghai and laid out in 1559 AD by a powerful Ming official, Yu Garden recreates a beautiful landscape of pagodas, pavilions, rockeries, fountains, ancient trees and precious flowers.
- Yuyuan Market: Outside the Yu Garden, a bustling market with different snacks and
- Nanjing Road: known as “China's No.1 Shopping Street “with a huge of merchandise on sale.
- Acrobatic Show: Chinese Acrobatics is one of the oldest performing arts with its history tracing back to Neolithic times, during its development in the history, it has been absorbing plentiful merits from the opera, dance and Chinese Kungfu, and formed its own artistic features.
Depart Beijing by Bullet Train
After early breakfast, your local guide will escort you to the railway station for your bullet train to Beijing. Upon your arrival at the Beijing railway station; your local guide will meet you and escort you to visit the Summer Palace.
- The Summer Palace: Located on the north-western outskirts of the city, it was an imperial summer resort of the Qing Dynasty. With its perfect layout, magnificent buildings and enchanting landscape, it is the most splendid classical garden in China. Over night at Beijing
On this day you will first visit Tiananmen Square followed by the magnificent Forbidden City. In the afternoon you will be free for shopping
- The Tiananmen Square (Gate of Heavenly Peace): the largest city square in the world and the spiritual heart of China, where the national flag is raised exactly at sunrise every day.
- The Forbidden City: located in the centre of Beijing, used to be the imperial palace of the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years, it is the grandest integral palace complex still remaining
- in China. After Lunch proceed to shopping at local Bazaaar.
Great Wall -Badaling Section
Today you will visit to the magnificent Great Wall (Badaling section) and sacred road. Then you will roam in Beijing Olympic Park, where you can see the outside view of the National Stadium-- Bird’s Nest and National Aquatics Centre --Water Cube
- The Great Wall at Badaling: the most outstanding representation of China's Great Wall, located 70km northwest of Beijing, at an elevation of 1000m, this section was first built during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644 AD) and heavily restored in the 1950s and 1980s. Standing at the strategic highest point from northwest of Beijing and giving access to every direction, Badaling section is the important pass for protecting Beijing City. Badaling section is composed of Guan City and its affiliated Wall, with city platforms, wall platforms and watchtowers along the Wall. The Wall is 8.5 meters high, 6.5 meters wide at the bottom and 5.7 meters wide on the top, which makes it possible for 5 horses or 10 people march abreast on the top. And the surrounding scenery is magnificent and impressive.
The Sacred Road: the path lined with stone statues of animals, mystical beasts and officials who serve the emperor in his afterlife, through which the sitting emperors would go to perform memorial rituals for the ancestors once a year
Depart to Guilin
In the morning, after breakfast, you will be transferred to airport to take a morning Flight to Guilin. On arrival, you will be met and transfer to Hotel. After a break at noon time, drive to Elephant Trunk Hill, the badge of Guilin city. The hill looks exactly like a huge elephant stretching its trunk drinking water of the Li River. Then have a leisure walk along the Shanhu Lake and Ronghu Lake.
Depart from your hotel in the morning
Have the Half -Li River Cruise – (1hour tour) which is the masterpiece of nature. The crystal water, picturesque mountains, peaceful farm field, hard-working fishermen and wondering water buffalos compose a poem of Guilin scenery and life. Under the blue sky, your river boat is floating on the river, making you in an unreal dream. After you disembark the Western-influenced town—Yangzhou ,you can roam at the West Street , it earns its name since almost everyone in West Street can speak fluent English and every restaurant or bar offers menus in several languages. You feel no boarder and distance here and fall in love with the town at the first sight. Moreover, it is flanked by small shops and vendor stands selling different kinds of souvenirs, which are the best gifts for your friends and relatives.
Anyone stepping through the Yangzhou Silver Cave will agree that not only above the ground Yangzhou’s scenery is stunning! The bizarre limestone karst towers that form the landscape in the area were formed by the erosion caused by the gradual retreat of inland seas. This process created many caves and underground rivers and lakes.
Transfer back t o Guilin.
Shenzhen by Bullet Train
After early breakfast, your local guide will escort you to the railway station for your bullet train to Shenzhen. On arrival transfer to lunch and Window of the world Tour. Over Night at Shenzhen
Depart to Chennai
After early breakfast, guide will see you at Shenzhen border and then driver will proceed to Hongkong Airport Transfer to Hong Kong apt by land. Departure to Chennai