- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- FERRARI WORLD
- WARNER BROS WORLD
- MOTION GATE – Dubai Park
- DESERT SAFARI
- DUBAI- CITY TOUR
- DUBAI- SHOPPING
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
- Chennai – Abu Dhabi – Chennai
- We use combination of Airlines like Indigo, Oman Air, Air India, All Nippon Airways, etc.
- Arrival and Departure transfer and tours as mentioned in the itinerary by AC Deluxe Coach
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour.
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable.We will help you process the VISA.We will help you process the VISA.
We will help you process the VISA.
- 25% Payment on the time of booking
- 50% One month prior to date of travel
- Balance 25% should be provided once Visa and Flight tickets confirmed and handed over
- 100% payment has to be done prior to the date of travel
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of “Charu Tours & Travels Private Limited.”
FAVOURING NAME :CHARU TRAVELS & TOURS PVT LTD
BRANCH:INDIRA NAGAR CHENNAI
Weather will be mostly Hot.
For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|Day 0 to 5||100%|
|Day 6 to 15||75%|
- 01 Day 02 park (Motion Gate at Dubai Parks)
- 02 Nights 3 Star Hotel Accommodation
- 02 Nights at Hotel in Abu Dhabi
- 02 x 500 ml of water per person per day
- 05 lunches + 03 Dinners at Local Indian restaurant
- All Transfers & Tours on PVT Basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the Hotel
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Dubai Tourist Visa
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Meet Greet at Dubai Airport
- Return Dubai Airport Transfers
- Roundtrip by Flight
- Warner Bros & Ferrari World (Complimentary during stay at Yas Island)
- Any entrance ticket which is not mentioned the above inclusions
- Any personal use of tips, telephone, laundry etc.
- GST 5%
- All meals are provided by Charu Travels in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
- DAY 1 - Chennai-Dubai - Abu dhabi - Yas Island
- DAY 2 - Yas Island
- DAY 3 - Dubai Park
- Day 4 - City Tour & Desert Safari
- DAY 5 - DUBAI - SHOPPING - AIRPORT :
Fly to Abu dhabi
Assemble at Anna International airport ,Depart from Chennai by Indigo airlines ,On arrival Dubai ,meet & transfer to Abu Dhabi, enroute Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - The Grand Mosque has 83 magnificent sparkling white domes, decorated with marble cladding and gold glass mosaic. This architectural work of art is one of the world largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 41,000 worshippers. Then proceed to hotel, Dinner & Overnight stay at Yas Island. Yas Island is a place that has something for all types of holiday makers.
Adventure Theme Parks
Yas Island-(Ferrari world-Warner Bros: Morning breakfast, then full day enjoy at Ferrari world & Warner bros (Unlimited Rides),
- Ferrari world: Home to the world’s fastest roller coaster - Formula Rosa, this Ferrari-branded theme park offers fast and furious fun for all ages whether you crave intense G-force, want to go-kart race with your family or challenge the best lap times in a state-of-the-art simulator. The park tells the Ferrari story through more than 20 rides and attractions and Italian dining experiences.
- Warner Bros World: This is the UAE’s answer to Disneyland. This billion-dollar development is a climate- controlled theme park divided into six expertly designed immersive lands to explore, each cooler than the last, including DC’s Metropolis and Gotham City, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch and Cartoon Junction.
Hollywood Theme Parks
Yas Island-Dubai Park (Motion Gate)-Dubai: After breakfast Check out hotel, transfer to Dubai, Enroute visit Dubai Park visit Motion Gate.
MOTIONGATE - Dubai Park: Embark on an immersive journey into the fantastic world of Hollywood and step into the magical, mythical worlds of some of cinema’s most beloved movies. Best-in-branded entertainment from three of the largest and most successful motion picture studios in Hollywood – DreamWorks Animation, Sony Pictures Studios and Lions gate– complete your visit to a world of innovation and creative storytelling by visiting MOTIONGATE Dubai theme park. Lunch at local restaurant, post lunch proceed to Dubai; check in at hotel, Dinner & Overnight stay at Dubai.
DAY 4: Dubai-City tour –Desert Safari: Breakfast at hotel. Morning Orientation of Dubai.
HALF DAY DUBAI CITY TOUR (Approx 0930 Hrs to 1230 Hrs): Sample the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The tour starts with a photo-stop at the famous landmark of Dubai, Burj Al Arab. Proceed to Jumeirah, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai, also home to the famous Jumeirah Mosque. The tour continues to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, to reach the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. All aboard the Abra to cross the Creek to the spice souk. On your return, there is time to shop in the most famous landmark of Dubai – the gold souk.
HALF DAY DESERT SAFARI (4WD) (15:00hrs – 21.30hrs) - Approximately: This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert with photo-stops during an exciting dune drive and visit the camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. Watch the beautiful sunset in the desert. Reach our campsite, where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hands or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and a shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning, watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight. Tanoora Show and many more activities. Drop back at Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast check our hotel, Shopping at local malls, Lunch, last minute shopping, Pick up packed dinner & drive to airport, drop at airport, depart from Dubai by Indigo airlines, On arrival Chennai (next day).