- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Abdullah Bridge, Mughal gardens , Cheshma Shahi(Royal Spring), Nishat(Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar.
- Yousmarg “Meadows Of Jesus
- Aru valley, Beetab Valley and Chandanwari.
- Meadows of Flower,Afarwatt peak
- Sonamarg – rolling hills, green forests, clear water streams and blooming rice fields.
- Shikara ride in the Dal Lake.
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
- Chennai – Srinagar – Chennai
- We use combination of Airlines like Air India, All Nippon Airways, etc.
- Arrival and Departure transfer and tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
It is mandatory to carry a Government issued photo identification (ID) proof along with the E-Ticket for domestic flights in India. You need to present the original copy of the ID proof. .
- 25% Payment on the time of booking
- 50% One month prior to date of travel
- Balance 25% should be provided once Visa and Flight tickets confirmed and handed over
- 100% payment has to be done prior to the date of travel
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of “Charu Tours & Travels Private Limited.”
FAVOURING NAME :CHARU TRAVELS & TOURS PVT LTD
BRANCH:INDIRA NAGAR CHENNAI
Weather will be mostly Pleasant.
For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|Day 0 to 5||100%|
|Day 6 to 15||75%|
- All Applicable Hotel / Transport Taxes including VAT and S.C.
- Boat Ride by Shikara on Lake Dal for 01 Hr.
- Breakfast and Dinner Included
- Mughal Garden Entrance Fee at Srinagar.
- Tata Sumo / Eeco Cabs for Sightseeing tour of Aru, Chandanwari and Betaab Valley at Pahalgam.
- To and Fro Shikara Crossings While stay on Houseboat
- Tulip Garden entrance fee at Srinagar
- Any extra expenses due to flight cancellation / Road blockages / Disturbances.
- Any Horse Riding / Cable Car Ride at Gulmarg.
- Any optional Tour / Trip other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Camera Fee / Excess Baggage / Emergency / Medical Cost.
- Entrances to Monasteries / Temple / Monuments
- Tips of Personal Nature
- All meals are provided by Charu Travels in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- Day 01 - Chennai - Delhi - Srinagar
- Day 02 - Srinagar - Local Sightseeing (27 Kms).
- Day 03 - Srinagar - Pahalgam
- Day 04 - Pahalgam - Gulmarg
- Day 05 - Gulmarg - Srinagar Airport Departure (56 Kms/ 2hrs 30min one way).
Fly to Srinagar
Assemble at Chennai Domestic Airport for onward travel to Delhi by Air India. On arrival immediate connection to Srinagar (Kashmir). Arrive Srinagar. On arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. We arrive at the houseboat/hotel and check in. Visit Kheerbhawani temple Later we will take a 01 hrs Shikara ride in the Dal Lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful Floating vegetable gardens, Handicrafts Centre & inherited lifestyle of people living inside the Lake since decades. Dinner and Overnight in Houseboat/Hotel. (D)
Today we will proceed for a local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens, Chesham Shahi (Royal Spring),Tulip Garden, Nishat(Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar ( Abode of Love) Mughal laid Out in the 16 th century & these fall along the bank of Dal-Lake in the heart of Srinagar City & Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, thus providing panoramic view of entire City, along with famous Dal-Lake & River Jhelum, Enroute visiting handloom centre famous for production of Pashmina/Shahtoos shawls & world over reckoned Carpets, evening return back to Dlx. Houseboat/Hotel for dinner & overnight stay. (B, D)
Leave after breakfast & proceed to Pahalgam, we drive to Pahalgam via Pam pore where you can visit famous saffron fields, Awantipora and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khan BAL and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. Pahalgam is a picturesque valley around 97 kilometres South of Kashmir. Known as Pahalgam (which means The Shepherds Village), the valley is renowned the world over for its exotic forests, pretty water streams and imposing snow peaks. We arrive at Pahalgam and check in Hotel, In Pahalgam you can visit Aru valley, Bee tab Valley and Chandanwari (We will arrange) as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows on your own. After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, we will return back to Hotel for our overnight stay. (B, D)
Leave after breakfast for Gulmarg, Gulmarg (2440 Meters above Sea level). It is one of the most beautiful hill stations and also called “Meadows of Flower”. The drive past colourful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesque market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometres to Gulmarg. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. We arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and begin a short tour around the meadow familiarizing ourselves with the beauty. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car system (on direct payment Basis), and ascend towards the Afar watt Mountain range. The 08 minutes of rope-way will take you past colourful shepherd huntsmen to the lower ridge of the Afar watt peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural beauty of Kashmir valley. (B, D)
Fly Back to Chennai
After an early morning breakfast, we will drive towards Srinagar airport for your flight home. At the airport the driver will assist you. Departure to Delhi by Air India. On arrival immediate connection to Chennai AI . Arrive Chennai