- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- London to Paris by Eurostar.
- Magnificent Palace of Versailles.
- Paris by Night.
- 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Scenic Seine River Cruise.
- Cruise on the River Rhine.
- Mt. Titlis Cable car with Ice Flyer.
- Visit to Swarovski Crystal World.
- Black Forest & Cuckoo Clock Demonstration.
- Vatican museum and sistine chapel including Headset
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
- Chennai – London -Rome – Chennai
- We use combination of Airlines like Emirates, Air India, All Nippon Airways, etc.
- Arrival and Departure transfer and tours as mentioned in the itinerary by AC Deluxe Coach
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour.
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
We will help you process the VISA.
- 25% Payment on the time of booking
- 50% One month prior to date of travel
- Balance 25% should be provided once Visa and Flight tickets confirmed and handed over
- 100% payment has to be done prior to the date of travel
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of “Charu Tours & Travels Private Limited.”
FAVOURING NAME :CHARU TRAVELS & TOURS PVT LTD
BRANCH:INDIRA NAGAR CHENNAI
Weather will be mostly Pleasant.
For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|Day 0 to 5||100%|
|Day 6 to 15||75%|
- Air fare
- Airport Taxes
- All Applicable taxes
- All the Entrance fee for the above mentioned places
- All transfer Sightseeing by Air con Vehicle as per the above Itinerary
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- English speaking guide as per itinerary.
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- GST 5%
- Lunch & Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Parking / Toll Tax / Permits
- Any optional Tour / Trip other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Tipping for Driver guide
- Tipping for portage, Guide and Driver
- All meals are provided by Charu Travels in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- Day 1 - Chennai – Dubai – London( England )
- Day 2 - London
- Day 3 – London - Paris
- Day 04 -Paris
- Day 05 - France & Brussels, Belgium and The Netherlands
- Day 06 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Day 07 - Cologne and Rhine Cruise, Germany
- Day 08 - Black Forest, Germany and Switzerland
- Day 09 - Mt. Titlis & Lucerne, Switzerland
- Day 10 - Innsbruck, Austria
- Day 11: Venice, Italy
- Day 12 - Pisa and Florence, Italy
- Day 13 - Rome and The Vatican City, Italy
- Day 14 - Rome - Chennai
Fly to London
Depart from Chennai to London
On Arriving London ,Our Tour Manager take you to your hotel for check-in (Check-in time is after 3.00 pm). Later, we experience a thrilling ride on the London Eye - one of the world’s tallest ferris wheels. Overnight in London.
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast you will visit the Tower of London - see the Kohinoor Diamond and the Crown Jewels. Next, on your guided city tour see the Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace. Later, visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Overnight in London.
Paris by Nights
After breakfast, ride the Eurostar train across the English Channel to Paris. Enjoy the scenic Seine River Cruise. This evening enjoy an illumination tour of the city and see the monuments lit up. Later, return to the hotel OR you can Optional to see the ‘Lido Show’. Overnight in Paris.
After a continental buffet breakfast Today, a tour of the magnificent Palace of Versailles (guided) and the renowned Louvre Museum. Next, enjoy the scenic Seine River Cruise. This evening enjoy an illumination tour of the city and see the monuments lit up. Later, return to the hotel OR you can Optional to see the ‘Lido Show’. Overnight in Paris. (B, D)
Today, proceed to Epernay - the capital of the World Famous Champagne Region in France. Here, visit the cellars of the famous Mercier Champagne. Take the train and travel across a part of the 18 kms-long cellars. Also enjoy a flute of Mercier Champagne. Next, we visit Brussels, the capital of Belgium. We view the adorable ‘Manneken Pis’ statue of a little boy, as well as the beautiful Grand Place. We continue onwards to The Netherlands. Overnight in The Netherlands
Keukenhof Tulip Gardens
Today, visit the Keukenhof Tulip Gardens (till 19th May) - the world’s most beautiful spring garden. 20th May onwards - visit Zaanse Schaans - a living open air Dutch Village and Museum. Then follows a photo stop at a windmill and visits to a traditional Wooden Shoe Factory and a Cheese Farm. Enjoy a Canal Cruise. Also visit Madurodam, home to a range of miniature replicas of famous Dutch landmarks. Overnight in The Netherlands.
Today, drive to Cologne and see the magnificent Cologne Cathedral and enjoy the bustling pedestrian area. Later, enjoy a stunning cruise on the River Rhine from Boppard to St. Goar. Overnight in Germany
Drive to Switzerland
Today, we drive through the famous Black Forest region of Germany. We stop at the Drubba - the heart of the Black Forest to witness a demonstration of how traditional Cuckoo clocks are made. Drive to Switzerland, famous for soaring Alpine peaks and sparkling turquoise lakes. We stop at Schaffhausen to admire the thundering beauty of the Rhine falls where you go on an exciting boat ride right to the base of these majestic falls. Overnight in Switzerland.
Today, visit Mt. Titlis, the highest peak in central Switzerland, ride two cable cars - the second of which is the ‘Titlis Rotair’, the world’s first rotating cable car. Weather permitting, you could take a stroll on the Cliff Walk - a 100m. suspension bridge 3,000m above the ground! Later, visit Lucerne - on an orientation tour see the Lion Monument and Kapellbrucke. You can also shop for Swiss souvenirs. Enjoy a cruise on the picturesque lake Lucerne. Overnight in Switzerland
Today, drive to Austria. Visit the Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens. Later, visit Innsbruck and see the ‘Goldenes Dachl’or Golden Roof and the Heiblinghaus, a building resembling a wedding cake. Overnight in Innsbruck
Today, proceed to Venice - built on over 100 small islands, separated by canals and linked by bridges. Enjoy lunch on a private boat enroute to St. Mark’s Square. At St. Mark’s Square see the historic Ducal Palace, the romantic Bridge of Sighs, the exquisite Clock Tower and splendid St. Mark’s Basilica. We also visit the Murano Glass factory for a glass blowing demonstration. Also enjoy a Gondola Ride. Overnight in Venice / Padova
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Today, drive to Pisa and visit the ‘Field of Miracles’. See the Duomo - Cathedral, the Baptistry and the Bell Tower or the ‘Leaning Tower of Pisa’. Drive to Florence. On your guided walking tour see the Duomo, Piazza Signoria, the Palazzo Vecchio and many more sights. Overnight in Arezzo
The Vatican City
Today, drive to Rome. Visit the Vatican Museum, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. On a guided city tour of Rome you will see renowned sights such as the Victor Emmanuel II Monument, the ancient Roman and Imperial Forums. Also, visit the gigantic Colosseum. Overnight in Rome.
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast Transfer to Rome International Airport. Departure to Chennai