- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Sun Set Dinner Cruise with BOUNTY CRUISE
- FULL DAY WHITE WATER RAFTING
- JUNGLE HOPPER PACKAGE
- BALI SAFARI & MARINE Park
- Visit TEGENUNGAN waterfall
- Visit ULUWATU TEMPLE & TANAH LOT TEMPLE.
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
Air Travel: 11th Jan Trip
- Chennai -Bali(NGURAH RAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) TR284 11JAN SINDPS 1030 1320 (Skoot Airlines)
- Bali(NGURAH RAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) – Chennai TR285 15JAN DPSSIN 1405 1650 (Skoot Airlines)
Air Travel: 16th Jan Trip
- Chennai -Bali(NGURAH RAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) TR284 16JAN SINDPS 1030 1320 (Skoot Airlines)
- Bali(NGURAH RAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) – Chennai TR285 20JAN DPSSIN 1405 1650 (Skoot Airlines)
- Arrival and Departure transfer and tours as mentioned in the itinerary by AC Deluxe Coach
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable.
VISA FREE FACILITY
INDIAN, NEPALESE, SRILANKAN, BANGLADESH Nationality are now eligible to enter INDONESIA without a visa for 30 days stay.
- Passengers should have a valid passport for a minimum of 6 months, and they should have return ticket or a ticket to fly to next destination.
- Visiting Indonesia merely for tourist purposes, visiting families, social, art and culture purpose, attending seminar / conferences, overnight stay for departing to next destination.
- The visa free facility does not allow the change into other permits or visa extension.
- In case of force majeure, accident, or sickness, the visa is extendable after obtaining approval from Director General of Immigration.
- The visa is neither transferable nor convertible to any different kind of visa. This information above is subject to change without notice
- The Visa Free Facility will not be provided for any Journalistic purpose.
For further details, simply click this link : http://exoticbalitravel.com/info/visa.html
- 25% Payment on the time of booking
- 50% One month prior to date of travel
- Balance 25% should be provided once Visa and Flight tickets confirmed and handed over
- 100% payment has to be done prior to the date of travel
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of “Charu Travel & Tours Private Limited.”
FAVOURING NAME :CHARU TRAVELS & TOURS PVT LTD
BRANCH:INDIRA NAGAR CHENNAI
Weather will be mostly pleasant.
For detailed information about weather kindly visit
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|Day 0 to 5||100%|
|Day 6 to 15||75%|
- 4 Nights Accommodation on selected hotel
- Air fare
- Airport Taxes
- All Transfer Sightseeing by A/C Coach as per Itinerary
- Breakfast at staying hotels
- DAY 1 : Indian Lunch at Local restaurant
- DAY 1 : International buffet menu during sunset dinner cruise program
- DAY 2 : Indian Dinner at Local restaurant
- DAY 2 : Indonesian Buffet Lunch during rafting program
- DAY 3 : Indian Dinner at Local restaurant
- DAY 3 : Indian Lunch at Local restaurant
- DAY 4 : Indian Dinner at Local restaurant
- DAY 4 : Indonesian Buffet Lunch during Bali safari tour
- Deluxe Air-conditioned Bus
- English speaking Guide.
- Entrance fees, Donations, Parking fee to visit tourist objects.
- Flower garland upon arrival in Bali
- Mineral Water on tours 1 bottle @ 600ml as per the sightseeing per pax
- Roundtrip Air Fare - Economy Class
- Drink during lunch / dinner
- Personal expenses like laundry, phone service at hotel, and room service.
- Tipping for Driver guide
- All meals are provided by Charu Travels in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- Day 01 - Arrival to Bali
- Day 02 - FULLDAY WHITE WATER RAFTING & KINTAMANI TOUR
- Day 03: FULLDAY TANAH LOT TEMPLE + ULUWATU TEMPLE
- Day 04 :JUNGLE HOPPER PACKAGE
- Day 05 - Departure (B)
Fly to Bali
- Arrive at NGURAH RAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT and proceed to immigration to get a stamp passport. Collecting luggage and meet our guide at the arrival zone meeting point.
- Get Flower Garland from our Balinese Costumed Girl before proceed to the bus.
- Depart from Airport transfer to having lunch at INDIAN local restaurant and after lunch, continue transfer to check in hotel, rest and shower.
- Around 4.30pm, Private Transfer to Benoa harbor to join Sun Set Dinner Cruise with BOUNTY CRUISE, Come aboard the Bounty dinner cruise for a night of floating fun. Entertained by traditional Balinese dance. Modern dance, live music, trio Batakos singers. Variety review and dance the night away with its onboard DJ. Enjoy an appetizing International buffet dinner & some Indian Food items served on the main deck. Boarding at 5.30pm, Bounty cruise dinner operates 5.45pm until 8.45pm.
Adventurous River Rafting
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Morning depart sharply time at 8.00AM : TOEKAD RAFTING in AYUNG RIVER, next to UBUD village (the most popular river for Rafting activity), it will take around 1 hour and 30 minutes driving. Arrive at STARTING POINT, enjoy welcome drink and proceed to have safety briefing and wearing the safety equipment.
- At 10.00am proceed to river starting point and start enjoy the Rafting Adventure with beautiful view of cliffs and waterfalls during the activity. Rafting will take around 2 hour and 30 minutes to finish.
- Upon finishing the Rafting, proceed to take shower include towel and then continue to enjoy INDONESIAN BUFFET LUNCH at the restaurant provided.
- Depart directly to KINTAMANI VILLAGE and have stop at PENELOKAN VIEW POINT to enjoy the beautiful and magnificent view of Mount and Lake BATUR.
- On the way back visit TEGENUNGAN waterfall, It is one of the few waterfalls in Bali that is not situated in highlands or mountainous territory. The amount and clarity of the water at the site depends on rainfall but it contains green surroundings with fresh water.
- Evening Dinner at Indian Local restaurant. After Dinner, transfer back to hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Morning transfer to visit the most famous Bali island landmark of TANAH LOT TEMPLE. Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
- Noon, Transfer for Lunch at INDIAN Restaurant.
- After lunch, continue a tour to ULUWATU TEMPLE TOUR. Visit to ancient Hindu temple located on top of the cliff jutting out to the ocean over 100 meters above the sea level. It is a spectacular view from the splash of the wave all the times under the natural rocky cliff combining with the stunning Sunset. Many holy monkeys around the temple courtyard which is believed as guardian of the temple.
- Evening Dinner at Indian Local restaurant.
- After Dinner, transfer back to hotel.
BALI SAFARI & MARINE PARK
Transfer from hotel to visit Bali Safari & Marine Park,
** JUNGLE Hopper package :
Animal education show, Bali Agung performance from 2.30pm - 3.30pm at Silver seat *), Elephant Educational show *), Fresh water aquarium, fun Zone 1x*), Safari journey trip, Water park
Lunch at Uma restaurant with Indian set menu
Evening : Dinner at Indian Restaurant. After dinner, transfer back to hotel.
Back to Chennai
Breakfast at hotel. Morning is free till appropriate time to transfer to airport.
(Deluxe Air-conditioned bus + Guide + Luggage van + Airport Representative to handle the group check in at the airport).