- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Visit Kuensel Phodrang and King’s (National) Memorial Chorten at Thimphu.
- Explore Taktsang Monastery in Paro
- Visit Kyichu Lhakhang and Paro Rinpung Dzong at Paro
- Visit Punakha Dzong at Punakha
- Enjoy the shopping of arts and textiles of Bhutanese, Thimpu
- Explore Punakha Dzong and Chime Lhakhang in Punakha
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
- Chennai – Kolkata – Chennai
- We use combination of Airlines like Indigo, Spicejet Airways, etc.
- Arrival and Departure transfer and tours as mentioned in the itinerary by Deluxe Coach
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable.
Indian nationals intending to visit Bhutan are required to carry any of the two valid ‘Travel Documents’ (a) Valid Indian Passport having validity of minimum 6 months; and/or (b) Voter Identity Card, issued by the Election Commission of India. No Visa is required to visit Bhutan.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of “Charu Tours & Travels Private Limited.“
Weather will be mostly pleasant.
For detailed information about weather kindly visit
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|Day 0 to 5||100%|
|Day 6 to 15||75%|
- Accommodation at well furnished rooms at 3 star category hotels
- Accommodation on double sharing basis in 3 Star category Hotels
- Air fare
- Airport Taxes
- All the Entrance fee for the above mentioned places
- Breakfast at staying hotels
- Economy class Air fare
- GST 5%
- Any entrance ticket which is not mentioned the above inclusions
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or Any personal emergency.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- All meals are provided by Charu Travels in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- Chennai - Paro Airport – Thimphu
- Thimphu Sightseeing
- Thimphu - Punakha/Wangdue - Sightseeing
- Punakha/Wangdue - Paro Sightseeing
- Paro Sightseeing
- Paro Airport
Overnight at Thimphu
Assemble at Kamaraj Domestic Airport at 09.40am. Departure to Kolkata by
Spice Jet ( SG 623 ) at 12.40am. Immediate connection to Paro.
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimphu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.)
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Takin Preserve Centre, the national animal of Bhutan can be seen here. In the evening visit Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu
After breakfast drive to Punakha (4298 ft.) / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.) to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong - built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short and easy hike to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
(Distance: 77 kms. / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts.)
After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong - Meaning "fortress of the heap of jewels". The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
(Distance: 140 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.)
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery -
called "Tiger's Nest" (2 hrs hike from the base camp) & Kyichu Monastery.
Overnight stay will be at Paro
After breakfast hike to the famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger’s Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp). Later visit Drukgyel Dzong & Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay at Paro
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.