- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- DAY 1: Denmark-Copenhagen-Oresund Bridge
- DAY 2: Chistiansborg Palace, Little Mermai Statue, City hal – Guided Tour.
- DAY 3: Norway- Oslo – City Hall, Kon – tiki Museum, Vigeland Sculpture Park – Guided Tour. Ediford- Photostop and Voeringsfossen Water fall.
- DAY 4: Bergen- Round trip with Floibanen Funicular, Guided tour. Ferry Gudvangen to Flam, Train Flam – Myrdal – Flam.
- DAY 5: Ferry Gudvangen to Flam, Train Flam – Myrdal – Flam.
- DAY 6: Sweden- Lillehammer -Skijump Tower and Chairlift at Lillehammer Olympic Park, Maihaugen Museum.
- DAY 7: Orebro- Photo Stop @ Orebro Castle (No Entrance)
- DAY 8: Stockholm – Vasa Museum, Drottingholm Palace.
- DAY 9: Finland – Helsinki – Helsinki cathedral, Uspenski cathedral, Nevsky Cathedral, Sibelius Monument, Rock Church – Guided tour.
- DAY 10: Russia – Porvoo – Photo Stop @ Porvoo (if Time Permits)
- DAY 11: St. Petersburg – Tsarskoye selo – Ekaterina Palace & Park, Peter and paul fortress, St. Isaacs cathedral, Hermitage, State Museum Peterhof – Grand Palace & Park.
- DAY 12: St. Petersburg to Moscow, Kremlin territory with Cathedrals, Kremlin Armoury Chamber, Red Square, Lenin Tomb entrance, Moscow Metro, Russian Circus Old.
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
- Chennai – Dubai -Copenhagen( Denmark)- Dubai – Chennai
- We use combination of Airlines like Emirates, Air India, All Nippon Airways, etc.
- Arrival and Departure transfer and tours as mentioned in the itinerary by AC Deluxe Coach
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour.
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
We will help you process the VISA.
- 25% Payment on the time of booking
- 50% One month prior to date of travel
- Balance 25% should be provided once Visa and Flight tickets confirmed and handed over
- 100% payment has to be done prior to the date of travel
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of “Charu Tours & Travels Private Limited.”
FAVOURING NAME :CHARU TRAVELS & TOURS PVT LTD
BRANCH:INDIRA NAGAR CHENNAI
Weather will be mostly Pleasant.
For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|Day 0 to 5||100%|
|Day 6 to 15||75%|
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
- Air fare
- Airport Taxes
- All Applicable taxes
- All the Entrance fee for the above mentioned places
- All Transfer Sightseeing by A/C Coach as per Itinerary
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- All meals are provided by Charu Travels in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- Day 1 : Chennai – Dubai – Copenhagen( Denmark)
- Day 2 :Chennai – Copenhagen
- Day 3 :Copenhagen-DFDS Cruise
- Day 4 :DFDS Cruise -OSLO-GEILO ( Norway)
- Day 5 :GEILO-Bergen
- Day 6 :Bergen-Laerdal
- Day 7 :Laerdal-Karlstad ( Sweden)
- Day 8 :Karlstad-Stockholm
- Day 9 :Stockholm / Sillija Line Cruise .
- Day 10 :Sillija Line Cruise –Helsinki ( Finland)
- Day 11 :Helsinki-St. Petersburg ( Russia )
- Day 12 : St. Petersburg
- Day 13 :St. Petersburg
- Day 14 :Petersburg-SAPSAN Train-Moskow
- Day 15 :Moskow
- Day 15 :Moskow – Dubai – Chennai
Report at Anna International Airport,Departure to Copenhagen.
Arrive Copenhagen at.On Arrival Meet out tour bus that will transfer you to the hotel. Check in, relax, then continue to the city. Visit of Tivoli Gardens and Dinner in Indian restaurant with 1 drink. Overnight in hotel.
Meet the local guide and start 3 hours sight seeing of the city. Highlights seen during the tour include: City hall Square, Christiansborg palace, Amalienborg palace, Gefion Fountain, New Opera house, Litle Mermaid, Exterior visit of Rosenborg palace and Royal garden, Copenhagen cathedral, etc. 12:00 lunch in Copenhagen or in Malmo, and with the Oresunt Bridge, return fee included. Overnight and Dinner on DFDS Cruise in 2 berth Inside cabins.
Breakfast at Cruise . 10:00 a.m meet the local guide and start 3hours sight seeing of the city, included is the Entrance to KONTIKI Museum. Tour included: City Hall- the City Hall from 1950, where the Nobel Peace Prize is presented each year on the 10th of December. Akerhus Fortress, Akker brige , Karl Johan boulevard, New opera house, Vigeland Park and depending on the time also Holmenkolen. Lunch in Honnefoss, indian style. Afternoon drive to mountain resort in Gol-Geilo area. Admire on the way fantastic Hardanger VIDDA plateau. Overnight and Dinner in hotel .
Drive to Vorrigfoss Waterfal
Morning drive to Vorrigfoss Waterfall, 180 m tall, continue through Hardangerfjord area and reach, stop at several other waterfals on the way. Reach Bergen early in the afternoon. Included is the Floyen funicular, where a breath taking panorama of Bergen can we admired. Dinner+lunch in Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hotel
FLAMBANEN Train Journey
Morning drive to Gudvangen, afternoon take cruise ferry to Flam, Lunch in Flam , and afterwards take return train FLAM-Myrdal-FLAM. Train is called FLAMBANEN . To day you pass through the longest tunnel in the world extends 15.2 miles (24.5 km) between the cities of Laerdal and Aurland in western Norway. Known as the Laerdal Tunnel , the tunnel's construction lasted five years and was completed in 2000. Since it takes the average driver 20 minutes to travel through the tunnel, special design features were added in order to prevent drivers from falling asleep. The tunnel is thus divided into four different sections that are broken up by "mountain caves." The mountain caves are 3.7 miles (6 km) apart and each one is equipped with special lighting that gives off the illusion of driving into daylight. Overnight and Dinner in hotel
Olympic park and the Maihaugen museum
Morning drive to Lillehammer, short stop in the city where the Olympic games were held for lunch in Indian type restaurant. Here you have the chance to visit the Olympic park and the Maihaugen museum (open air museum of Scandinavian civilisation). Continue South and arrive in Karlstad early in the evening. Dinner in Indian restaurant Overnight in hotel.
Morning drive to Stockholm, short stop on the way in Orebro for an exterior visit of the castle, lunch, and the continue to Stockholm. Suggest visit of Drotningholm palace situated in the suburbs of Stockholm, beautifull park sommer palace of the Swedish royal family. Dinner in Indian type restaurant. Overnight in hotel.
Sillija Line Cruise
09:00 meet local guide and start 4 hours sight seeing city Tour. City Hall & Vasa Museum . City Hall of Stockholm: It is where the annual Nobel Prize distribution ( except Pease Prize) event is organized. It is also famous as one of the finest specimens of modern architecture. Afternoon fee time in the city lunch. 15:30 transfer to the Sillija Line Cruise , check in. Overnight and indian style dinner on Cruise , and 2 berth inside B type cabins.
Breakfast at Cruise. 10:00 a.m meet the local guide and start 3 hours sight seeing of the city. Tour includes Centrals square, Lutheran Cathedral, Nevsky Cathedral, Sibelius Monument, Rock Church, etc. Dinner+ lunch in Indian style restaurant. Overnight in city hotel.
Drive to St. Petersburg
Morning drive to St. Petersburg. Short stop on the way in Porvoo, lunch. This day lunch will probably be in boxes. Reach the customs, and then, depending on the waiting time at the border, reach ST. Petersburg around 5-6 p.m.. Dinner in Indian restaurant. Overnight in city hotel.
St Isaak Catherdral
09:00 meet local guide for 10hours. Entrance and SS in Hermitage, St. Peter and Paul Fortress and St Isaak Catherdral INCLUDED. Tour will include many other highlights. After the sightseeing a beautifull Cruize (1hour) over Neva Chanels will follow. Then Russian Ballet show in the evening.( Optional ) Dinner+ lunch in Indian restaurant included. Overnight in city hotel.
Peterhof palace and park
09:00 meet local guide for half day, guide will do the Sight seeing of Tsarskoe Selo (peterhof palace and park ). Dinner+ lunch in Indian restaurant. Free time in the afternoon. Overnight in city hotel.
Moscow Panoramic sightseeing
06:40 (for ex.) Start train journey from St. Peterburg to Moskow. 10:35 reach Moskow and start full day tour by local bus and guide. Meet the local bus and guide and start full day sight seeing. Discover Moscow’s top sights and hidden corners on a private 3-hour panoramic sightseeing tour. Drive around avenues, monuments, gardens, and squares, admiring highlights including Red Square, the Bolshoi, and Tverskaya Street as you uncover the city’s history. Explore the Kitai-Gorod quarter, see Novodevichy Convent and Victory Park, and take photos from Sparrow Hill and lesser-known spots like bridges and parks and Free time for shopping. Enjoy the Great Russian Circus in the evening. Lunch and dinner at Indian Restaurant. Over night at hotel Overnight in hotel..
Full day bus and guide, Visit Red Square, photo stop at St. Basil's Cathedral and Lenin's Tomb enter inside.. City orientation tour includes Kremlin Walls, Tzar's Bell, Tzar's Cannon, Cathedral Square, the famous Palace of Congresses and Armory Chamber of the Russian Tzar and a small journey by metro train to see three marvelous railway stations of Moscow. Included are Kremlin Cathedrals (1-2), Armoury entrance fee, and Metro Ticket. Included also Delicious Dinner+Lunch in Indian restaurant
Happy Ending !!!
Morning free for shopping. After early Lunch proceedto Moskow Airport. Departure Chennai