- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
- 2 Breakfast at hotel Fortuna
- 2 Dinner 3 Lunch at Indian Restaurant
- 3 breakfast 3 Dinner & 2 Lunch at Cruise at staying hotels
- Airport Taxes
- Arrival and Departure transfer and tours as mentioned in the itinerary by AC Deluxe Coach
- Malaysia and Singapore Visa Charges
- Roundtrip Air Fare - Economy Class
- Tour Manager from Charu travels
- Twin sharing Accommodation in Cruise and hotel
- Any personal use of tips, telephone, laundry etc.
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth. Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
- Day 01 - Chennai – Singapore
- Day 02 - Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Day 03 - Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Day 04 - Singapore
- Day 05 - Singapore
- Day 06 - Singapore – Chennai
Fly to Singapore
Assemble at Anna International Airport at 0300is for onward travel to Singapore by Indigo (6E51) at 0540 is reaching Singapore at 1225 hrs. On arrival transfer to Royal Caribbean Cruise. Enjoy your Lunch at Cruise. A Royal Caribbean cruise vacation is adventure on a grand scale. You’ll visit incredible destinations you’ve only dreamed of and have adventures you never imagined. After lunch check in Ocean View Cabin in Royal Caribbean Cruise Enjoy three nights with Luxurious entertainment. Cruise departs at 16.30 hrs.
Cruise arrive Port Klang at 07.00 hrs. Breakfast at Cruise. After breakfast proceed to Kualalumpur City tour by Private Coach. Highlights will include: National Monument, National Mosque, Independence Square & PETRONAS Twin Towers (take you to the 86 Th Floor). Lunch at Indian Restaurant. After lunch return back to Cruise en route visit Bat caves Murugan Temples. (If time permits.) Over night at Cruise.
Enjoy at Cruise
Full day cruising with entertainments. Over night at Cruise.
Arrive Singapore at 0800 hrs. Breakfast at Cruise. Check out from the Cruise and proceed to Singapore City tour by private coach. . Lunch at Indian Restaurant. After lunch check in hotel. At 1500 hrs proceeds to Sentosa Island. Sentosa a military base until 1970, it is today a multimillion dollar pleasure Resort. First we arrive by Cable Car from Mount Faber as you descend to Sentosa. Then we vist following attractions
- Madam Tussuads Wax Museum. Where you can see wax replicas of Sachin Tendulkar, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan and many of the world most famous personalities.
- Images of Singapore, at is an award-winning historical museum. It offers a Chronological history of Singapore from its earliest days to the present. There are numerous exhibitions, covering the pre-British period of Malaysian rule, British Colonialism, the founding of colonial Singapore by Thomas Stamford Raffles, The Japanese occupation, and the post-colonialist era under Singapore first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew.
- New Boat Ride, Called The Spirit of Singapore, the ride is located at Sentosa Island Imbiah Lookout and will feature iconic landmarks like the F1 track, Marina Bay Sands, Merlion, Singapore Changi Airport in a dazzling show of light and sound effects.
- Wings of the Time, a new musical extravaganza complimented with a dazzling display of laser and lights, a showcase not to be missed. Return to the hotel by bus via Cause Way Bridge. Dinner will be served at Indian Restaurant.
Full Day Universal Studios - Optional Have tea and coffee in your room before heading out for breakfast at the hotel. Then, prepare for a full day trip to the all-new Universal Studios!!! This amazing movie-theme park has a mind- boggling 24 attractions and seven uniquely themed zones encircling a lagoon, each one featuring an iconic location based on blockbuster movies or television shows, promising an excitement-packed excursion for the whole family. Lunch will be enjoyed at the park. In the evening, head back to Singapore city for dinner and another good nights’ rest at the hotel.
Fly Back to Chennai
Breakfast at hotel. Free for some last minute shopping, Checkout from hotel at 1000 is. Proceed to Airport for departure to Chennai to Singapore. By Indigo Airlines 6E 52 starting at 1340 hrs and reaching Chennai at 15.35 hrs.