- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- 1hr Danube cruise in Budapest .
- Visit to Mozart Residence.
- Visit to St Matthias Church.
- Visit to the Jewish Quarter.
- Visit to Auschwitz.
- View of the Eastern Alps.
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
- Chennai – Budapest-Vienna – Chennai
- We use combination of Airlines like Emirates, Air India, All Nippon Airways, etc.
- Arrival and Departure transfer and tours as mentioned in the itinerary by AC Deluxe Coach
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour.
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
We will help you process the VISA.
- 25% Payment on the time of booking
- 50% One month prior to date of travel
- Balance 25% should be provided once Visa and Flight tickets confirmed and handed over
- 100% payment has to be done prior to the date of travel
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of “Charu Tours & Travels Private Limited.”
FAVOURING NAME :CHARU TRAVELS & TOURS PVT LTD
BRANCH:INDIRA NAGAR CHENNAI
Weather will be mostly Pleasant.
For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|Day 0 to 5||100%|
|Day 6 to 15||75%|
- 10 Daily buffet breakfast
- 10 Nights accommodation in above mentioned hotels or similar
- 9 Indian/local lunches (excluding Gipfel Welt lunch) and 10 Indian / local dinners
- Hotels City Taxes
- Private vehicle with English speaking driver (following EU driving regulations)
- 14 May / Gipfel Welt 3000 lunch on top (self-service option ONLY, not possible to arrange group menu)
- Any other services not listed above in Inclusions
- Tips to the coach driver Euro 2.00 per person per day is compulsory
- All meals are provided by Charu Travels in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- DAY 01 - Chennai Airport:
- DAY 02 - Chennai - Budapest (D)
- DAY 03 - Budapest (B, L, D)
- DAY 04 - Budapest - Donovaly - Krakow (B, L, and D)
- DAY 05 - Krakow (B, L, D)
- DAY 06 - Krakow - Auschwitz - Prague (B, L, D)
- DAY 07 - Prague (B, L, D)
- DAY 08 - Prague - Salzburg (B, L, D)
- DAY 09 - Salzburg (B, D)
- DAY 10 - Salzburg - Vienna (B, L, D)
- DAY 11 - Vienna - Bratislava - Vienna (B, L, D)
- DAY 12 - Vienna - Chennai (B, packed lunch)
Assemble at Chennai Airport
Assemble at Anna International airport
Fly to Budapest
Depart from Chennai @ 0400 hrs by Emirates, on arrival Dubai @ 0640hrs, then Immediate Connection to Budapest @ 0850 hrs, On Arrive Budapest at 1245 hrs by Emirates. After immigration procedures, transfer to the hotel for check in (subject to hotel policy). Freshen up and spend the afternoon at leisure. Later, transfer for a Danube river sightseeing cruise. Enjoy Dinner. Transfer to the hotel for overnight in Budapest.
After breakfast, enjoy a guided tour of Budapest. A sightseeing tour will introduce you to this fascinating city, including Heroes Square, Gellert Hill, the Castle district, St. Matthew church and the Fishermen's bastion in the Pest area located on a hill, with its spectacular view over the city. Dinner and o/n in Budapest.
After breakfast, check out and enjoy a scenic drive through the heart of mountainous and densely wooded Slovakia towards Donovaly, a popular ski-resort in the Tatra Mountains, where Lunch has been arranged for you. Continue to Krakow. Arrive Krakow and enjoy dinner. Later, transfer to the hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, enjoy a morning guided sightseeing in ancient Krakow, featuring a visit to St. Mary’s Church. Take pictures of impressive Wavell Royal Castle, and drive past the Oskar Schindler Factory. Then, enjoy a walking tour of Kazimierz Quarter, visit the area where scenes of the movie Schindler’s List were filmed, the Synagogue, and the Jewish cemetery. In the afternoon, proceed to visit Wieliczka Mines (outstanding universal value). The Wieliczka salt mine is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The route will show you all about working in the mine over the centuries. Also the underground lakes and impressive works of art made of salt are well covered in the tours. The most notable one is a complete underground cathedral, solely made of salt. There are several routes to follow. The ‘tourist route’ is the only one that Covers all major attractions and is thus recommended for first time visitors. Because the air under the ground very clean and healthy, there’s also several spa-resorts in the mine. Return to Krakow for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, check out and head for Auschwitz to visit what is left of the Concentration Camp, a chilling reminder of the Holocaust. It was a network of German Nazi concentration camps and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II. Lunch will be served en-route. Continue to Prague. Arrive and enjoy dinner. Later, transfer to the hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, proceed for the city guided tour. The tour includes a visit to Hradcany Castle grounds. We will also see St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Town, the Jewish ghetto, and the Astronomical clock, once the envy of all Europe. Balance of the day at leisure. Enjoy dinner. Overnight in Prague.
After breakfast, we head for Austria. We will arrive and visit Salzburg, an Austrian city on the border of Germany, with views of the Eastern Alps. The city is divided by the Salzach River, with medieval and baroque buildings of the pedestrian Altstadt (Old City) on its left bank, facing the 19th-century Neustadt (New City) on its right. The Altstadt birthplace of famed composer Mozart is preserved as a museum displaying his childhood instruments. Wolfgang Mozart whose musical notes reverberates in this city where you will hear and re-live the Sound of Music. The tour will include a visit to Mozart Residence. Later, enjoy dinner. Overnight in Salzburg.
Today, it is all about Eastern Alps. After breakfast, head for the famous Zell am See - Kaprun. Zell am See is an Austrian town on Lake Zell, south of the city of Salzburg; right in the heart of Austria, it is one of the most multifaceted year-round holiday destinations. Mighty mountains, mellow pastures, the glistening expanse of Lake Zell, the eternal ice of the Kitzsteinhorn glacier and the untamed forces of nature on the Hohetauern National Park unfold their very special charm in every season. Continue to Gipfel Welt 3000. Arrive and take the cable car up the mountain to enjoy the majestic beauty of the landscape. Lunch will be on your own. Spend some time at your convenience. Late in the afternoon, return to Salzburg. Arrive and enjoy dinner. Overnight in Salzburg.
Sound of Music Tour
after breakfast, check out and proceed to enjoy a Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg. Later, enjoy lunch. Head for Vienna. Arrive and check in the hotel. After dinner, return to hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, enjoy a city tour, including Vienna’s landmark, the Schönbrunn Palace. Take a stroll on Vienna Ringstrasse. Lunch in Vienna. After lunch, proceed to Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia. Arrive and enjoy the city tour, covering landmarks such as Presidential Palace, Eurovea the modern city centre, the National Theatre, a unique Art Nouveau church. We stop at Bratislava Castle and the Slavin memorial with their fantastic panoramic views. The tour continues with a drive along the Danube to the magnificent ruins of Devin castle, situated above the confluence of the Danube and Morava rivers, boasting a superb view over the countryside and neighbouring Austria. Later in the afternoon, return back to Vienna. Dinner and overnight stay in Vienna.
Fly Back to Dubai
After breakfast, Check out 11.30 hrs proceed with packed lunch to Vienna International Airport. Departure to Chennai