- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Explore the lively Old Quarter of Hanoi by one hour cyclo tour.
Visit HoanKiem Lake with Ngoc Son temple.
Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Explore Surprise Cave.
Angkor Thom (Old City of Angkor Era, South Gate)
The Thousand Linggas(1000 Linggas)
Child With Bed
Child Without Bed
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
INR - Not Available -
- Chennai – Hanoi – Siem Reap- Chennai
- We use combination of Airlines like Oman Air, Air India, All Nippon Airways, etc.
- Arrival and Departure transfer and tours as mentioned in the itinerary by AC Deluxe Coach.
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour.
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable.
We will help you process the VISA.
- 25% Payment on the time of booking
- 50% One month prior to date of travel
- Balance 25% should be provided once Visa and Flight tickets confirmed and handed over
- 100% payment has to be done prior to the date of travel
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of “Charu Tours & Travels Private Limited.”
FAVORING NAME :CHARU TRAVELS & TOURS PVT LTD
BRANCH:INDIRA NAGAR CHENNAI
Weather will be mostly Pleasant.
For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)|
|Day 0 to 5||100%|
|Day 6 to 15||75%|
- 2 bottles of mineral water (500ml)
- Cambodia visa fee with VIP Service
- English speaking guide as per itinerary.
- Excursion entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Hotel DBL/TWN sharing room with daily Breakfast. / 01 Night Halong Bay Cruise (Bhaya Classic )
- Indian meal (Lunch & Dinner) as per itinerary.
- Private Coach with A/C.
- All services not mention in itinerary.
- International airfare Hanoi - Siemreap
- Tipping for portage, Guide and Driver
- Travel insurance, personal expenses, etc.
- Visa fee for Vietnam
- All meals are provided by Charu Travels in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
- Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- DAY 1: Hanoi arrival (L/D)
- DAY 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
- DAY 3: Hanoi Bay-Hanoi
- DAY 4: Hanoi departure (B/L/D)
- DAY 5: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat tour (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- DAY 6: Siem Reap Kulen Mountain (B/L/d)
- DAY 7: Siem Reap Departure
upon arrival at NoiBai airport, local guide will pick you up then transfer to hotel for check-in. Lunch at Spices restaurant. Afternoon: Half day city tour: You then drive to Hanoi Centre, explore the lively Old Quarter of Hanoi by one hour cyclo tour. This bustling heart of Hanoi has been a commercial centre since King Ly Thai to Sbuild his palace there in the 11th century. Skilled craftsmen started to migrate and artisan guilds were formed on the famous "36 Streets". Then you will visit HoanKiem Lake with Ngoc Son temple. Close your day by attending a wonderful performance of Water Puppet Show. Dinner at Namaste restaurant, Overnight in Hanoi
Ha Long Bay
Breakfast at hotel before heading out to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In Ha Long you will board an overnight cruise amongst the more than 3,000 limestone islands rising majestically out of the turquoise bay. You pass grand rock formations and quaint fishing towns, and sample a delicious lunch of freshly caught fish and seafood. In the afternoon you can choose from several interesting activities: a cooking demonstration with chef on board, an optional traditional massage, or a refreshing swim. End the day with a spectacular set-menu gastronomic dinner. Overnight on board.
Start the day with calming Tai Chi, often accompanied by an amazing sunrise and the quiet breath-taking beauty of the bay’s landscape. The cruise passes beautiful spots such as Trong, Trinh Nu and the Me Cung Caves, and you will have a chance to explore Surprise Cave before having buffet brunch on board. Back at the dock, where you will be met and transferred to Hanoi. Shopping at AEON mall. Dinner at Namaste Hanoi restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
Temple of Literature
After breakfast at hotel, head out to Ba Dinh Square and start our day with The Presidential Palace (formerly Palace of the Governor-General of French Indochina), Ho Chi Minh’s house-on-stilt and nearby One Pillar Pagoda. Following is a visit to the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam built in 11th century. Lunch at Zaika restaurant. Free shopping at Old Quarter. Free& easy till transfer to airport, take flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival in Siem Reap welcome by our local guide. Transfer to hotel for checking in. South Indian Dinner at Dakshin’s Restaurant. Visit Angkor Night Market (Shopping for jewellery, clothes, handicrafts), Relax and enjoy 1 hour Foot massage. Overnight In Siem Reap.
Royal Palace & Phimeanakas
After Breakfast at Hotel. Visit Angkor Thom (Old City of Angkor Era, South Gate), Bayon Temple (216 Faces Of Buddha With 54 Towers), Baphouon(Hindu Temple With Reclining Buddha Behind), Royal Palace & Phimeanakas, Terrace Of The Elephant, Ta Prom (Big Trees) Tom Raiders Movie Was Shot Her. Lunch AtDakshin’s Restaurant. 1 hr rest at hotel and continue the tour. Angkor Wat (world heritage and wonders of the world) Relax at Hotel. Shopping or walk around the famous Pub street for some nightlife. Dinner at Dakshin’s Restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap Kulen Mountain
Breakfast at your hotel. 8am morning Transfer to Kulen Mountain to visit the following places
- The Thousand Linggas(1000 Linggas)
- Sleeping Buddha Temple
Lunch at Dakshin’s Restaurant. Back to city for shopping. Relax at hotel. Dinner at Dakshin’s restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Depart to Chennai
Breakfast At Hotel. Free and easy till Check out from Hotel at 12noon. Transfer to Airport for departure flight. End of tour Sweet Memories of Siem Reap Cambodia, with our Services.